10 August 2013

Biscuit King (Upper Thomson)

Reminiscing my childhood snacks and this is where I could find them. I'd still remember the first time when I was given this "Bobdog" candy and biscuits with colourful gems on top which had later became my favourites. Besides going there personally, you could make online orders from its website where there are different types of biscuits to choose from and they'd pack them in the tin for delivery.
How to get there?
Address: 130 Casuarina Road Singapore 579518
Tel: 64545938
Website: www.biscuitking.com.sg

By Car/Bike -
  • Along Upper Thomson Road, turn into Old Upper Thomson Road and the carpark is on the left side
  • Alternatively, park at the lots along Old Upper Thomson Road or along Casuarina Road

By Public Transport -
  • Alight at Bus Stop No. 56031 (Bef Yio Chu Kang Road) / 56039 (Aft Yio Chu Kang Road) - Bus No. 163, 167, 169, 855, 980

Nearest MRT Station: Ang Mo Kio (Take Bus No. 169)

Variety of sweets to choose from. 
Some preserved food are also available. 
The biscuits are packed into 300 grams. If you are not getting the big tins, you can buy the smaller packaging.
The prices of the biscuits are indicated on the tins where you can purchase 1kg, half kg or 1 tin. This excludes the deposit of S$4 for the tin. They have over 100 choices of biscuits. 
Some of my childhood sweets are also found here!
I remembered eating this where the "Magic Dust" pop in your mouth. 
I happened to see such big tic tac box which contained 62 small boxes of different flavours of tic tac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment